Wednesday, February 13, 2008

FFFreakout #98 "Happy Valentine's Day" (Aired on 2/14/08 )

1) Captain Beefheart & The Magic Band - Party of Special Things To Do
2) A Tribe Called Quest - Check the Rhime
3) Xiu Xiu - Under Pressure (feat. Michael Gira)
4) Magnetic Fields - Three Way
5) Jonathan Richman - My Love is A Flower (Just Beginning to Bloom)
6) Bee Gees - Let There Be Love
7) Ramones - I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend
8) Herbie Duncan - Hot Lips Baby
9) Rev. Gary Davis - How Happy I Am
10) Andre Williams - I Wanna Be Your Favorite Pair of Pajamas
11) Ornette Coleman - Embraceable You
12) Rolling Stones - Let's Spend the Night Together
13) Jerry McCain and His Upstarts - A Cutie Named Judy
14) Wilco - Either Way
15) Cat Power - She's Got You
16) Modern Lovers - Girlfriend
(Outro Music: ESG - My Love For You)

If you didn't get your fill of love songs today, you probably need a little Barry White. Check out that sweet jacket!!

No comments: